Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Little Inspiration From The Television

So, it doesn't happen often that I write down a line from a t.v. show that inspires me, but the last sentence spoken in last week's episode of Grey's Anatomy has been my motto lately:
Maybe we have to get a little messed up before we can step up.
I feel like I'm on a stair climbing machine I've been stepping up so much lately. But it makes me wonder...If we weren't going through this time in our lives, would I be stepping up this much? Maybe I've been stagnant for too long & this is exactly what I've needed...hmmmm. I'd like to put out a personal challenge to anyone who reads this passage to think about ways your struggles can make you stronger and how you can use those obstacles to make a positive change in your life. Step up friends.

1 comment:

  1. Girl I hear ya - I try to step up all the times. I have to remind myself to remember the positive and see that everything we go through makes us who we are. I LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete