Thursday, April 30, 2009

Appendicitis, Easter, & Graduation!

O.K...I know. It's been a LONG time since my last entry. April was the craziest month ever! I had my appendix out on 4/10 after a long night in the E.R. Here is a picture from my boredom inspired pre-surgery E.R. photo shoot. :-)

My sweet mom drove all the way from Indiana to be with me & help take care of Gage. I really wanted to go visit Rich because not only was it Easter weekend, but he was also getting baptized in the Hiawassee River on Sunday afternoon. So, a little over 24 hours after surgery, we were off to Murphy!

On Easter afternoon, 4 students at CLM were baptized by Denny in the (quite cold!) Hiawassee River.


On Friday, April 17th, Rich graduated from his 11 week program at CLM. Everyone gathered around the Ebenezer Heap & this is Rich's rock he added to the pile...

No comments:

Post a Comment