Thursday, November 25, 2010

Being Thankful

The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade through the eyes of a 2 year old...

I have SO much to be thankful for. I don't even need it to be Thanksgiving Day to be reminded of our blessings...Gage does it for me. He reminds me to enjoy the little things: dancing in the living room, playing in the dirt, singing in the car (current favorites include The Itsy Bitsy Spider and Baby Shark), sitting down at the table for dinner, reading a book (or a zillion books), splashing in the tub...the list could go on for miles...
I've seen the Macy's Parade on many Thanksgiving mornings, but I have never enjoyed watching it as much as today. Watching Elmo, Ernie, and BB (Big Bird) in the parade rocked. Thank you, my sweet boy, for bringing me once again back to the little things...

No comments:

Post a Comment