Tuesday, March 23, 2010

hiatus

I've been in hiding from my blog for a bit...so sorry. (But I have some really good reasons!!!) I went home a few weeks ago to help welcome my new nephew into the world. Here's a glimpse of the handsome Cavin Michael Chapman...

We have also had our hands full with our little monster...he's SO close to walking. He did take a couple of steps on his own recently, but he still prefers to hold on to mommy & daddy's fingers for support. :-)

I wanted to mention that even though I failed (miserably) at blogging everyday for my 30 days of the Jabez Prayer, I did in fact manage to say the prayer..and I'm still praying it! I do believe there is power in prayer...especially when it is not confined to our will, but left up for His will to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment