Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lucky Harm 13/30


Tonight Rich and I went out on the town (downtown that is) to celebrate our friend's birthday as well as experience a little Blue Ridge Rollergirls action. What an experience! If I was about 10 years younger I might even consider trying out for the team...once upon a time I was a bit of a daredevil, but those days are long gone. :-( Our Gage free evening made us realize how important it is to have date night every now & then. Even though we weren't sitting in a little cafe gazing into each other's eyes (I mean, really?!?! Does anyone ever do that?), we had a blast just as a couple. Someday G-man will be grown & on his own, so Rich and I need to continue developing our relationship...it'll be just the 2 of us again before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment